The Arlington Campus Library will continue as an essential partner in research and teaching focusing on non-law academic programs on the Arlington campus.
Collections (Summer 2018 – January 2019)
- Most of the print collection and all European Union depository documents will be relocated to Fenwick Library or WRLC’s shared collections facility.
- Approximately 15,000 volumes will remain in the reduced foot-print library.
- Books transferred to WRLC will be discoverable through Mason Libraries Search and can be delivered for use by members of the Mason community within 24-48 hours.
- Books held at Fenwick Library can be requested and delivered via week-day scheduled inter-campus delivery service to members of the Arlington Campus.
Services and Programs
- As the hub of graduate student research support on the Arlington Campus, library faculty and staff will continue to strengthen and deepen existing partnerships with program faculty, advising staff, and student service units.
- All current library services will continue for the Arlington Campus.
- Arlington Campus Library staff will expand its successful and valued high-impact training in graduate research methods, statistical software, qualitative analysis, and data management.