University Libraries subject librarians and reference staff provide customized instruction for courses, groups, and individuals. Learn how your librarian can become more deeply involved in your course to provide semester-long support, assist with research assignment development, skills assessment, research readiness, and more.
- Create tutorials or research guides that meet the needs of students in your course.
- Answer your library services and research questions.
- Direct you to library services that may be useful, such as Course Reserves.
- Collaborate to create meaningful research assignments that meet your student learning outcomes and utilize library resources effectively.
- Provide in-person or online instruction to your students about specific library services or resources.
- Assist you in locating content such as articles, books, book chapters, e-books and films that support your course needs.
- Provide one-on-one and group research consultations for students in your course.
Distance Education Courses & Programs
[info to be provided by Tina & Todd]