- Media Reserves: Media items can be put on reserve just like books. See the Course Reserves page.
- Linking from or Embedding in Blackboard: See the Linking to Library Resources page.
- Finding Accessible Media
- Accessible Media Request Form
To reserve a film for a classroom screening:
- Please use the online Media Screening Request Form. You will need the item's title and call number as well as the date and time you need the film. Please submit your request at least 24 hours in advance!
- The film will be placed on the hold in the Gateway Library for pick up the day of the screening.
- For items Mason does not own, screenings can be borrowed from WRLC member institutions and Virginia libraries.
- Contact Denise Klasen-Lopez with any questions.
To reserve a screening room:
- The Gateway Library does not host large group screenings. Class screenings can be arranged through the Office of Events Management.
Need a video Mason doesn’t have?
A thorough list of transcript resources from legal research Andrew Zimmerman's Research Guide. LexisNexis databases also provide search by transcripts.