- Media Reserves: Media items can be put on reserve just like books. See the Course Reserves page.
- Linking from or Embedding in Blackboard: See the Linking to Library Resources page.
- Finding Accessible Media
- Accessible Media Request Form
To reserve a film for a classroom screening:
- Email Denise Klasen-Lopez; please include the item’s title and call number, as well as the date and time you need the film. Please submit your request at least 24 hours in advance!
- The film will be placed on the hold in the Gateway Library for pick up the day of the screening.
- For items Mason does not own, screenings can be borrowed from WRLC member institutions and Virginia libraries.
To reserve a screening room:
- The Gateway Library does not host large group screenings. Class screenings can be arranged through the Office of Events Management.
Need a video Mason doesn’t have?
A thorough list of transcript resources from legal research Andrew Zimmerman's Research Guide. LexisNexis databases also provide search by transcripts.