This form will allow you to request a classroom screening or listening of a media item:
- The film will be placed on hold in the Gateway Library in the Johnson Center for pick up the day of the screening or listening.
- The media item you are requesting to screen should be part of the Mason collections. If you need a media item that is not part of the Mason collections, you may suggest a purchase or borrow the item through the WRLC catalog.
Remember these policies:
- The Gateway Library does not host large group screenings or listenings. Rooms for class screenings can be arranged through the Office of Events Management.
- You are responsible for following University policies, meeting the accessibility needs of your students, and abiding by copyright law in your classroom. You may receive help with these issues from the Assistive Technology Initiative and/or the Copyright Office.
- If you have any questions, contact Denise Klasen-Lopez.
- Please submit your media screening request at least 48 hours in advance.
- If you need to submit a media screening request for more than one date, list each time and date you need the item in the time and date field.
- If you need to submit a media screening request for more than fifteen (15) separate titles, you will need to submit the form more than one time.
- If you need to submit media screen requests for both classroom and non-classroom uses, please submit the form twice.