Mason students have access to course reserves:
- Fairfax Campus at the media/reserve desk of the Johnson Center Library
- Arlington Campus at the circulation desk of the Arlington Campus Library
- Prince William at the circulation desk at the Mercer Library
Electronic reserves (e-reserves) are accessed online, both on and off campus, and are password-protected.
Mason faculty can place materials in course reserves:
All copied materials placed on reserve, except government publications, are protected by U.S. Copyright Law (U.S.C. Title 17). Faculty members must read a copyright liability statement for all materials placed on reserve.
- Fairfax Campus, Reserve Team at 703-993-9043
- Arlington Campus, Jane Zhang at 703-993-8229
- Prince William Campus, Richard Plaskus at 703-993-7539
For more information about Electronic Course Reserves, please contact email@example.com or Cynthia Bentley, firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about fair use and using copyrighted works, please contact Claudia Holland, email@example.com at the Copyright Resources Office in the Johnson Center Library on the Fairfax Campus.