Can I request University records during this time?

Effective Monday, August 23, 2021, University Records Management's (URM) full services are available for the Fall 2021 term. If you need to store or request records from the University Records Center, you will need to attend training in order to use the new Infolinx Database system. Workshops for Infolinx are listed on the URM website, and registration is required. The University Records Center is nearing capacity, so we do ask for patience as we work to clear out space for incoming records.

Please visit the Records Management site for up-to-date information or e-mail with any questions.