This form allows faculty members to request media items be placed on hold for pick up the day of a classroom screening or listening. For more information view the video tutorial on how to place your request.
- Screening requests are for classroom use only.
- Screening requests must be submitted 48 hours in advance.
- Only faculty members are allowed to request and pick up media items for classroom screenings. If a faculty member wishes to authorize a proxy to pick up media items on their behalf, such as a staff member or TA, they must complete a Faculty Proxy Authorization Form.
- All requested media items must be part of the Mason collections. To see if an item is part of the Mason collections, please conduct a search on the library homepage.
- The library does not host large group screenings or listenings. Rooms for class screenings can be arranged through the Office of Events Management.
- Faculty are responsible for following University policies, meeting the accessibility needs of their students, and abiding by copyright law in their classroom. For help with these issues, contact the Assistive Technology Initiative and/or email Heather Darnell, Librarian for Multimedia Literacy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Submit classroom media screening requests at least 48 hours in advance.
- If you need to submit a media screening request for more than one date, list each time and date you need the item in the time and date field.
- If you need to submit a media screening request for more than 15 separate titles, you will need to submit the form more than one time.
- Pick up your media item the day of the screening/listening at the Fenwick Library Information Desk.