Schedule a time slot or just stop by if you wish to participate and be entered in the raffle!
The George Mason University Libraries conducts tests of our website periodically to make sure it is working and helping you with your needs. All current Mason students, faculty, and staff are invited to participate.
All participants will be entered in a raffle to win a private study room in the Fenwick Library for the duration of finals week.
What you'll do
You'll simply be asked to browse a website for 15-20 minutes and asked for your opinion of your experience on the site.
Where and When
Testing will occur periodically throughout April and early May 2018. If you are interested in participating, please fill in your contact information below to be added to our list of potential participants and we will contact you at the beginning of each week that testing is happening to inform you of the days, locations, and times so you can participate if interested.
The next scheduled sessions are:
- Tuesday, April 24, 1:30pm-3:30pm, Fenwick Library room 1205
- Thursday, April 26, 2:00pm-4:00pm, Fenwick Library room 1205 cancelled
- Monday, April 30, 1:30pm-3:00 pm, Fenwick Library room 1205
- Tuesday, May 1, 2:00pm-4:00pm, Fenwick Library room 1205
- Tuesday, May 1, 5:00pm to 6:30pm, Fenwick Library room 1205
- Wednesday May 2, 1:00pm to 3:00pm, Fenwick Library room 1205