- Interlibrary Loans
- Group Study Rooms Reservations
- Data Services
Data Services provides help with locating and utilizing numeric, statistical, geospatial, and qualitative data; provides access to Federal and Virginia depository publications as well as the map collection; and offers consultation services for funding-mandated data management plans.
- Copyright Resources Office
- Faculty Services & Requests
- University Dissertation & Thesis Services
- Educational Services
- University Records Management
- Assistive Technologies
- Passport Program
The Library Passport program is a fee-based service that is offered to members of the general public who wish to use the resources of the University Libraries at George Mason University.