University Libraries is committed to providing equal access to information for all library patrons. Upon request, arrangements can be made to assist patrons with locating and retrieving materials, photocopying, and printing. Adaptive technology equipment and software is available to patrons with disabilities at all University Libraries. For additional information regarding other library services or accommodations, please contact Christal Ferrance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-993-5815.
Mason Resources for Accessibility
- Adaptive Technology Lab Locations
- Assistive Technology Initiative (ATI)
- Compliance, Diversity, and Ethics (CDE)
- Office of Disability Services (ODS)
- Helen A. Kellar Institute for Human disAbilities (KIHd)