Note: this form is for students only. If you are a faculty member requesting a textbook for a class you are teaching, please use the Faculty Course Reserves Request form in your ILLiad account.
TextSelect is a project of the Mason Libraries to help address the cost of required textbooks. The Libraries collection now includes required textbooks for the following selected 100, 200, 300 & 400 level required courses:
- Required General Education classes
- Required School of Business classes
- Required Conflict Resolution classes
- Required Economics classes
- Required Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Health and Nursing classes
TextSelect also includes selected textbooks under $50.00 as well as selected graduate-level textbooks in the class subject areas listed above. Textbooks may be placed on 2-hour reserve in the Gateway Librar, Fairfax Campus. Students can locate TextSelect textbooks in the Mason Catalog or in the Course Reserve Catalog.
If you would like us to purchase a textbook that does not fall under the parameters of the TextSelect program, please fill out the form below.