The George Mason University Libraries conducts studies of our website periodically to make sure it is working and helping you with your needs. All current Mason students, faculty, and staff are invited to participate.
Schedule a time slot or just stop by if you wish to participate and be entered in the drawing!
*All participants will be entered in a drawing to win a private study room in the Fenwick Library for the duration of finals week*
What you'll do
You'll simply be asked to browse a website for 15-20 minutes and asked for your opinion of your experience on the site.
Where and When
Testing will occur periodically throughout November 2019 in both the Fenwick and Gateway libraries.
The next scheduled sessions are:
- Wednesday, November 13th: 10am - 12pm, Gateway Library - Main Information Desk
- Monday, November 18th: 10am - 12pm & 1 - 4pm, Fenwick Library - Main Information Desk
- Tuesday, November 19th: 10 - 11am & 1 - 4pm, Gateway Library - Main Information Desk
- Wednesday, November 20th: 10am - 12pm & 1 - 4pm, Fenwick Library - Main Information Desk
- Thursday, November 21st: 10am - 12pm & 1 - 3pm, Gateway Library - Main Information Desk