Mason PhD students who need dedicated space for dissertation work on the Fairfax or Arlington campuses may apply for exclusive use of the Dissertation Writers Rooms (DWR).
Only doctoral students who have passed comprehensive exams and are in good standing with the University and University Libraries are eligible. A section of the form must be completed and signed by the department to verify eligibility.
Spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis until filled each term. Submit the form at the circulation desk of the requested library.
Fenwick DWR spaces are filled through Summer 2015.
Now Accepting Fenwick DWR Fall 2015 applications.
- Fenwick Library, Room 518, Wing C
- Eleven (11) assigned carrels
- Shelves to store research materials
- Restricted access with a unique door code
- See the Fenwick DWR Request Form