The University Libraries' Mason Archival Repository Service (MARS) and GMU Dataverse provide long term storage for Mason's faculty and graduate student research, theses, dissertations, and other projects. Managed by the Libraries' Mason Publishing Group and Digital Scholarship Center, MARS and Dataverse makes Mason research accessible and easily findable.
In order to ensure the expeditious processing of your submission, please use the following formats:
- For a text based document, please submit a PDF or Word document. If you only submit a Word document, a PDF will be generated before the item is deposited.
- For PowerPoint and other slide presentations, please convert to PDF for submission. If you only submit a PowerPoint document, a PDF will be generated before the item is deposited.
- For posters, please submit as a PDF or as an image file.
- Media Content
- Audio: WAV, FLAC, MP3
- Images: TIFF, JPG
- Video: AVI, MOV, MP4
- We gladly accept web content (e.g., GMU blogs). Please contact us before submitting.
- This form is limited to a maximum of two files no larger than 300 MB each. If you have more than two files but less than 300 MB total, please put it in a ZIP (or similar) file. If your submission is larger than 300 MB total, please email us.
If you wish to include tabular data (CSV, Excel, R, SPSS, Stata, etc.), GIS files, software code, or similar please visit GMU Dataverse or see this page for more details. For questions about Data submissions, please contact the Digital Scholarship Center or review the Data Deposit Checklist.