When using and accessing reserves, students should remember:
- Items are placed on reserve by your instructor for shortened loan periods of 2 hours, 4 hours (media only), 1 day, 3 days or 7 days.
- Borrow and return reserve items at Fenwick, Arlington Campus, or Mercer Library service desks only. Please do not return reserve items to the Gateway Library.
Be mindful of others needing these high-demand items.
- Return items to the correct library by time and date due. This will help you avoid fines, and will allow your classmates to use the items.
- 2 hour reserve items may be checked out for overnight use one hour before Fenwick, Arlington Campus, or Mercer Library closes. Items are due back upon opening the next day.
Reserve Overdue/Lost Fines & Fees:
- Reserve item(s) more than one hour overdue: $1.00 per hour per item. Maximum overdue fine: $25.00
- Reserve item(s) not returned within 24 hours: item(s) considered lost. Charges: $25.00 maximum overdue fine plus $300.00 item replacement cost plus $30.00 processing fee per item.