Mason librarians and reference staff provide customized instruction for classes, individuals, or groups. Learn how your librarian can become more deeply involved in your course to provide semester-long support, assist with research assignment development, skills assessment, research readiness and more.
- Create for you, or point you to existing library tutorials and guides that meet the needs of students in your course
- Answer your library services and research questions
- Direct you to library services that may be useful, such as Course Reserves
- Collaborate to create meaningful research assignments that meet your student learning outcomes and utilize library resources effectively
- Provide in-person (or online) instruction to your students about specific library services or resources
- Assist you in locating content such as articles, books, book chapters, e-books and films that support your course needs
- Provide one-on-one and group research consultations for students in your course