The Gateway Library is here to support first-year and transfer students transitioning to Mason by providing resources and services that help achieve academic success. To create a positive learning experience for you at Mason, the Gateway Library offers:
We recommend that students start research with the following databases:
- Databases for General Topics: Provides access to databases and search tools useful for general research topics, including databases of reference sources, popular press periodicals, and scholarly articles drawn from many disciplines.
- Proquest Research Library: Provides access to newspapers, magazines, multidisciplinary scholarly journals
- Academic Search Complete: Provides access to multidisciplinary scholarly journals, magazines
- Visit our Tutorials page for help using the Databases and any of our other research tools.
- For more subject specific help, contact your subject librarian.
For more information, contact the Teaching and Learning Services office in Gateway Library by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.