Located on the Fairfax Campus, Fenwick Library holds most of George Mason University Libraries' physical research collections and a variety of services, programs, exhibits and events. Fenwick Library is home to
- Many Subject Librarians and other area specialists including Data Services, GIS, Copyright and Scholarly Communication.
- Special Collections & Archives and University Records Management.
- Interlibrary Loan Services, University Dissertation & Thesis Service. Mason Archival Repository Service (MARS), and Mason Publishing.
- Fenwick Gallery; a Dissertation Writers Room; a library instruction room; a browsing collection; various types of study spaces, including carrels, large tables, lounge areas, and group study rooms; workstations to access and use the Mason Libraries’ extensive resources, as well as microform and assistive technology equipment.
- University Libraries’ administrative divisions and departments including the Office of the University Librarian, Resource and Collection Management, Research & Educational Services, Digital Programs & Systems and University Libraries Development Office.
- During the construction of the Fenwick Library New Addition, Mason Libraries’ print federal government documents collection is temporarily located at Arlington Campus Library. (Construction is expected to be completed in Winter 2016.)
- Circulation: 703-993-2240
- Reference & Research: 703-993-2210
- Library Hours
- Reference & Research Service Hours
- Data Services Lab Hours
- Group Study Room Reservations
- Subject Guides
- Course Instruction
- Staff Directory
- Directions to Fairfax Campus
- Fairfax Campus Map
4400 University Drive MSN 2FL
Fairfax, VA 22030