The University Libraries' Mason Archival Repository Service (MARS) provides long term storage for Mason's faculty and graduate student research, theses, dissertations, and other projects. Managed by the Libraries' Mason Publishing and Digital Scholarship Center units, MARS makes Mason research accessible and easily findable.
In order to ensure the expeditious processing of your submission, please use the following formats:
- For a text based document, please submit a PDF or Word document. If you only submit a Word document, a PDF will be generated before the item is deposited.
- For PowerPoint and other slide presentations, please convert to PDF for submission. If you only submit a PowerPoint document, a PDF will be generated before the item is deposited.
- For posters, please submit as a PDF or as an image file.
- Media Content
- Audio: WAV, FLAC, MP3
- Images: TIFF, JPG
- Video: AVI, MOV, MP4
- We gladly accept web content (e.g., GMU blogs). Please contact us before submitting.
- This form is limited to a maximum of two files no larger than 32 MB each. If you have more than two files but less than 32 MB total, please put it in a ZIP file. If your submission is larger than 32 MB total, please email us.
If you wish to include tabular data (SPSS, Stata, R, Excel, CSV), GIS files, code, or similar please contact us.
Please contact Mason Publishing (email@example.com) if you have questions about formats or about the submission process.