What if I am on campus and need a mask?

The university can provide face coverings to employees and students if they need one.

  • Students can go to the Student Involvement Office in the HUB, Suite 2300, or to the Information Desk in SUB 1 to get a mask.
  • Employees should contact Environmental Health and Safety to request a face covering.
  • Masks are also available for purchase in Mason Bookstores and in vending machines on campus.

See face covering guidelines here.