PROGRAM SUSPENDED DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
The Library Passport Program is a fee-based service through which Mason Alumni and the general public may borrow circulating books from the four University Libraries.
- General Public: $150.00/year
- Mason Alumni: $50.00/year
- Must provide current photo ID in addition to a Passport membership card
- or other ID showing eligibility
- Passport membership is non-transferrable
- Borrowing privileges only from Fenwick, Arlington, or Mercer Libraries
- InterCampus materials delivery is also available
- 3 week loan period with one 3 week online renewal (per title)
- Items may be recalled by the Libraries after 3 weeks
- Items may be recalled immediately if needed for Course Reserves
- Borrowers may have 10 items checked out at one time
- Program member is responsible for payment of all financial obligations incurred (fines for overdue items, replacement costs for damaged or lost materials, etc.).
- All other Circulation Policies apply (except as otherwise stated above)
- ONLY circulating items may be borrowed. Reference books, media, periodicals, government documents, microforms and items on course reserve may not be borrowed.
- NO borrowing privileges at the Mason Law School Library
- NO Interlibrary Loan services nor borrowing through the Washington Research Library Consortium
- NO additional access to online resources or the university's network (e.g., wireless). Membership grants only borrowing privileges.